- Wired remote control compatible with many Canon DSLR's. Check the website for a full list but I used it with my 6D.
- Button to control the shutter remotely at a press
- Button to keep the shutter open for bulb exposures
- Configurable timed interlapse, allowing multiple exposures to be taken ove a period of time.
- Configurable time can be set to allow the camera to be exposured past 30 seconds.
- Option to set a delay before exposures start
- LCD that can light up in the dark
- Takes AAA batteries. I recommend Energizer NH12BP-4 Rechargeable AAA Battery.
For the price, it's a complete bargain and it has done everything I need it to do. I think it feels a bit plasticy but I wouldn't let that deter you.
Click to buy or learn more
(Price accurate at time of writing but subject to change.
Check when purchasing for more up to date price)
The above review is based on mikecleggphotography's personal opinion, often from using the product. Any specifications and prices are believed to be true, but should be double checked when purchasing. Mikecleggphotography is not responsible for any damage to your equipment or yourself if you use the product mentioned. My review is designed to help you with your purchasing decisions, but any decisions are ultimately your own.
Mike Clegg Photography is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.